when i find stretch marks on my thighs i make a point of smooching them because they’re just doing their best at keeping the all-powerful immortal Being within me from ripping my mortal shell asunder in a blaze of heavenly glory and eviscerating the cosmos in my divine wrath
You know what? You just changed an aspect of myself I’ve hated since ballet class in sixth grade. Thank you!
Ask me anything.
Ask me anything
I am full of opinions and willingly offer them to any who ask; and some times I give them to those who don't ask. I read....alot. So... yeah ask me for book recommendations at your own risk, you might just get a list of 100+ books.
Some favored authors are as follows: Tamora Pierce, Christine Feehan, John Flanagan, Alexandra Ivy,Kristin Cashore,....that's all I can think of off the top of my head, but there are more.
I am a fan of Supernatural, the Lizzie Bennet Diaries, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z,Pokemon, among other things.
I live in the US, and am currently in college.
- Percy: Wow. When he started looking back on the war with Kronos as the good old days- that was sad.
- Percy: "This place smells like my ex stepfather."
- Percy: "The Phlegethon? Sounds like a marathon for hawking spitballs."
- Annabeth: "Thanks I'll have a smile on my face as I plummet to my death."
- Leo: "Hey man it's cool you're Canadian right? I didn't expect you to get me an Independence Day present or anything... Unless you wanted to."
- Leo: The face seemed to be trying to eat its way into the room.
- Leo: Note to self do not leave boxes of magic grenades where dwarfs can reach them.
- Leo: Leo figured that meant "KILL THEM" easy translation since most of the coach's sentences involved the word kill.
- Leo: "Well I dunno. Let me pull my dwarf tracking GPS out of my tool belt."
- Leo: He really didn't need to see a godly groin this early in the morning.
- Leo: "Man you just wasted an awesome entrance."
- Leo: "All by myself I'm special that way."
- Percy: Percy had taken his girlfriend on some romantic walks before. This wasn't one of them.
- Percy: When they needed a drink, the best they could do was sip some refreshing liquid fire. Yep percy definitely knew how to show a girl a good time.
- Percy: "Including the kind that eats hang gliders."
- Percy: "We should keep moving. You want some more fire to drink?"
- Percy: "Keep climbing.. Cheeseburgers.. Shut up.. With fries."
- Frank: He had no idea why he'd become a reticulated python but it did explain his dream about slowly swallowing a cow.
- Ares: "Throttle him! Throttle everyone! Who are we talking about again?"
- Piper: "I uh... I'll admit I'm not great with cows."
- Leo: "Personally I'm trying to avoid lots of death but you guys have fun!"
- Nico: "It was in the Africanus Extreme Expansion deck."
- Triptolemus: "My friends call me Trip so don't call me that."
- Ares: "I love this guy! Kill him anyway!"
- Frank: "Wow farming. Congratulations."
- Frank: As for Nico, he was still a corn plant.
- Annabeth: Just another lovely day in the dungeon of creation.
- Annabeth: "Connor give this to Rachel, not a prank, don't be a moron love Annabeth."
- Percy: "Only a thousand times? Oh good... I thought we were in trouble."
- Percy: "I appreciate the offer but my mom told me not to accept curses from strangers."
- Percy: Seriously who curses you with their dying breath and says: I hope your eye twitches!
- Rachel: "I hit Kronos in the eye with this hairbrush once. Otherwise no."
- Leo: "She's alive thank the gods and pass the hot sauce."
- Favonius: "Jason Grace, the West Wind has been called many things... Warm, gentle, life-giving, and devilishly handsome, but I have never been called startling."
- Favonius: "Yes Jason Grace. I fell in love with a dude. Does that shock you?"
- Jason: "Great now he's spouting greeting cards."
- Jason: "Were you that ugly?"
- Nico: "I had a crush on Percy, that's the truth. That's the big secret."
- Annabeth: Percy was part of her- a sometimes annoying part sure but definitely a part she could not live without.
- Piper: "Clever, take you all day to think up that line?"
- Percy: "Awesome, could we get two orders of that to go?"
- Percy: "That's very nice of you, but I'v had enough poison for one trip."
- Percy: LOL NOOB!
- Leo: "Yeah my bad I should've crashed on one of the other islands."
- Leo: Kind of a Tarzan look, if Tarzan came in extra-small Latino.
- Leo: "Right, whenever an engine malfunctions I like to tap-dance around it. Works every time."
- Leo: The Mistress of Mud, The Princess of Potty Sludge.
- Percy: "Poseidon's underpants you can't be serious."
- Jason: But in his version Piper was a Kung Fu assassin.
- Percy: Death Mist Annabeth looked like a freshly risen zombie.
- Percy: A Titan strode toward them casually kicking lesser monsters out of his way.
- Percy: "Easy-peasy. Except for... Well everything."
- Frank: If only to stuff a teddy bear down the throat of that slime all augur.
- Leo: "Did I miss the poison? Cause I love poison."
- Nico: "Uh... You also have an arrow sticking through your arm."
- Annabeth: For all she knew she was drooling as badly as Percy did when he slept.
- Jason: "Dude" Jason gave Percy a bear hug.
- Leo: "Way to go Zhang. Now you can order Octavian to fall on his sword."
- Reyna: "Oh obviously, without you I doubt Percy could find his way out of a paper bag."
- Percy: He kept expecting Big Mama Statue to come alive and chew him out for getting her daughter into so much trouble- or maybe just step on him without a word.
- Percy: It almost sounded like Nico had read his mind and was agreeing that Athena should step on him.
- Frank: "When we take over command our first order of business should be to load Octavian into the nearest catapult and fire him as far away as possible."
- Percy: Heck percy kind of liked the coach's idea of using it as a missile and sending Gaea up in a godly nuclear mushroom cloud.
- Percy: "Bob says hello," he told the stars.
- Pissed: either angry or drunk. Sometimes both.
- Piss easy: extremely easy.
- Pissed off: either in the context of being angry, or having left a place.
- Piss Up: an event containing alcohol.
- Pissing down: Raining heavily.
- Pissed on: usually used to describe being rained on.
- Piss around: dawdle or delay; procrastinate.
- Pissing contest: attempting to prove one's abilities are better than someone else's, for no discernible gain.
- Piss faced (see also 'shitfaced'): inebriated.
- Pissy: either angry, or something very small.
- Piss-poor/piss-weak: weak or disappointing.
- Piss head: Alcoholic individual.
- As an example: George and some other piss head got into a pissing contest, where George put in a piss poor effort and got pissed off because it started pissing down. He'd figured it would be piss easy to win, so he was pissy and spent the rest of the afternoon pudding around before deciding to piss off and avoid getting pissed on any further by the rain.
← Older entries Page 1 of 1167